Monday, June 15, 2009

to hate sex

comin from me you would think that she is a freak and freaks just dont wanna have sex.... well im not counting out the physical parts but sex and fucking is starting to get very boring 2 me... I have been known to pick up my phone and talk plus text b im just that bored.... Im not giving up on doing it but im sorry to say this but i really wanna absolutly make LOVE (ahhhhhh no not that) yes my body is telling me that its going to be the best feeling in tha world. the only problem is i cant fall in LOVE (there's that word again) Everytime i think about my self in bed i feel like im making LOVE to this figure i cant see his face but he is making me feel so good. Then when i thinkin about fuckin or sex im sleepy lol...... Somebody has been putting this mumbo jumbo in my head that LOVE is the best feeling in the world.... I wanna go back 2 fucking and having sex but i cant bc i know that i will no be satisfied... So you guys with your damn opinions keep nthem to yourself you fucked my head up really bad.... I only had sex 2 3/4 times this year im not enjoying it til i fall in LOVE (damn you) damn the word love bc maybe sum10 is wrong wit me thats why i cant love him the way i want 2............... i hate sex i hate fucking I JUST WANNA LOVE YOU (damn my playa days are over i see it) I just wish i knew who this mystery body is bc im READY 4 real lol

1 comment:

  1. Ummm interesting read. I hope that you can find that body too.

    ReplyDelete