Friday, June 26, 2009

the day the world cried

June 25, 2009 we lot an ICON a LEGAND sum1 that we will probably never see in this lifetime. well i will never see Michael Joseph Jackson he was 50 years old. I was in the movies complaining about my lil cousin. While millions of people were watching and waiting to see the out come of this nightmare come to an end. I feel that life is to short. We dont say the things that we want to say or do the things that we want to do. Also on this date Farrah Fawset died of cancer. She was the first shout out i gave on twitter that morning believe it our not she was an ICON made having a hard nipple acceptable in a photograph. Michael changed music made people want to be like him. Peoople will try to imitate im duplicate him it wont happen he is a genuis a real genuis. He brought people together with his music...... A president or a prince cant even do that.He will forever be our KING our prince of music........ wemiss ya mike i just wish i still had my beat it jacket we loved those things lol every child tried what you did. i still do my air hump dance i love that dance i wish icould kiss this screen bc thats how i feel i justr wanna kiss ya goodbye but its not goodbye i willo see ya soon.




Farrah fawset and her cancer battle that ended on a sad note reminds me of my mothers battle. I f all i have is a few years left with my momm i will make the most of it. 2 types of cancers are nu10 to play with. I will cherish everyday like it is her lastg and make sure she knows that i love her. damnnn this is starting to get to emotional breeak bye.'........................... and fuck my spelling i tried

No comments:

Post a Comment