Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can I have You

This guy we will call XXX has been on my mind since the first time i saw him. He reminds me of the type of guy i would want 2 marry and have babies wit (deep huh). I never really thought about kids til i really started talking to him and getting to know him. I know im not special but i think he is..(yuk im sounding like poetry) but its true. Sum10 about him makes me think i should see where this could go but another piece of me is afraid of failure. My fear is being alone. not being wanted is another personal fear of mine.... I dont know why i seem out going enough but when im alone i feel lonely..(said huh) so i get bored or get into trouble lol... I wouldnt treat ne dude that i felt had gr8 potential like NEW BOOTY. lol yeah i think im ready to take that step into the world of one on one dating and getting into a relationship.... i real relationship nu10 based on games or sex/fucking but actual feelings... I feel that XXX is a good candidate among other guys i met while out an about. so we will see I have no courage to ask him but i will.... when i surprise him this summer or maybe a surprise shouldnt be i should call first yeah call first lol

No comments:

Post a Comment