Monday, July 18, 2011

Danielle'sRoom

*plays marvins room instrumental*
Havent fucked in 9 months
school and overworked
this blog is a mistake
Fatigued with no sleep
i know you got a BM
This is so pathetic
still havent told you everything

I cant even finish this bc its so much that I wanna put in this blog that I cant...I had him in my room last night and his BM wasnt even a topic...Why am I settling for the less when I know I can get better if I tried. He is right here in my face thats why and safe I dont have to try hard its easy. I hate easy thats why I want away from this...I want hard complicated and fun. We cant have fun bc he has to figure out how to support him her and their new bundle of joy.....I was gonna try and date this guy from the Internet but i noticed to many things he's NOT and thats the problem lol he is right here in Houston all i gotta do is use the number he gave me but *kanye shrug* i just dont want to yet. I feel as though I need a career or something to bring to the table than my winning charm. Se how i get off subject we were in my room now were in my head.

*sips cups of the rosay*

No comments:

Post a Comment