Monday, September 21, 2009

Illusion, Mirage, or Real

When you open your eyes what do you see? Some people see a sky that is blue or a leaf that is green. They see it because thats whats presented to them, but could it have been an Illusion or a Mirage or was it real. Did they touch it? Did they taste it? Did they hear it? They only seen it because to touch taste or feel it would have actually had to been in their face. You cant really touch the sun so how do we know that a sun is what it is...................................

I think a lot of people especially men seem to think that if you see it then it must be what it is. They never touched it tasted or heard it but they believe in what they see. False eyes!!!! I think that a lot of you (men) think that what i write is what you will get. You never been around me to touch me taste me (not in that way) or to hear me. You think a couple of blogs tweets or whatever is what i am. False eyes!!!!!

Everything that i say is what I'm thinking at that moment or was triggered by what someone else might have said. I dont think that I'm some type of sex symbol or some person that is full of them selves. I do normal things on daily basis when I'm alone you dont know what i do or when I'm with my friends you dont know how i act. I always been me I never diluted myself so that i can be perfect in someone elses eyes. I dont think that i should be judged or crucified by answering a question to what someone might have asked me or what i feel at the moment.


To know me is to love me for all that i do and what i stand for. Have you ever seen me volunteer to feed the homeless on thanksgiving? Have you ever seen me pick up something an elderly lady dropped and give it back to her because you know that it was hers and not yours? Have you ever seen me with my niece, nephew and lil cousin all at the same time? If you have then your really lucky because they are the most amazing group of kids. i love them to pieces and would never do anything to hurt them.

If u feel that u prejudged me based on my blogs tweet in what not i forgive you because you really dont know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment