Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Picky im very picky

Im very picky i know this i hate alot of shit guys do. thats why i have given up on men...... well 4 a while ne way.... i cant stand liars cheats and dumb ass dudes that think they have game.... i been to that rodeo b4 ur not the 1st and u wont be the last guy to tell me the shit u say...... i pretend that i dont have a clue or that i care......im picky if i do sum10 4 u ur reaction and what u say tells me what i want to know..... i base everything off by the reaction u give me...... if i say hello and u say whats up wit it...... u werent listening hello comes with a hi or hello to as well...... see how that went... or if were eating and u pick up ur fork b4 me ugh i hate that........or if ur in the shower and leave hair in the sink........ damn matter of fact just pack an over night bag bc u wont leave a piece of paper at my spot.....



im picky so what

No comments:

Post a Comment