Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Do what you gotta do

“Do What You Gotta Do” is a song composed by male R&B group 112. When hearing this song it makes oneself feel about the situation men deal with they are in relationship outside their committed relationships. Men don’ initially fall for the other women to be mean or spiteful towards her it just certain situations happen.

I was always on the phone in the bathroom
You were always in the kitchen at the sink
Girl I was always tryna tell you
I’m having relations and its getting kinda deep
Now even though we been together for a long time
Girl you know and I know things are not the same
Before we go on any longer wasting all this time
I gotta let you know I’m bout to make a change I’m…



With this verse a person can tell that they were avoiding each other. Each person going their on separate way in the house. Pulling away from each other not wanting to be in the same room with one another is told tale signs or problems in a relationship.

You were always in the bedroom watchin’ TV
I was always downstairs on the couch
While you were always undecided on a movie
I was tryna get up out this house
And then I noticed how you always went to sleep
When it was
Time for you
To give that ass to me
And you wonder why a brotha wants to creep
Well its time to let you know I got someone who feels me

Couples that start to branch out and do things on there on tend to feel crowed in their relationships and just want me time. While the other is in love with them being neglected and having to do stuff on your own is never fun for anyone person. So when they branch out to someone that feels the same way they do that’s when the cheating comes into play. Sex also plays a big role in relationship as well. When one person wants to have sex and the other doesn’t. How do people say “I would like to have sex today” or “I really don’t feel up to it” without making the other person feel not wanted.

Sorry I lied to you
But im not sorry
That I fell deep
In love with her
So baby
Do what you gotta do

When the person that has been cheated on finds out what words can you possibly say to him/her? You have to tell them that you fell in love with the other person. You shouldn’t be sorry because that person pushed you away and really didn’t say what you did to them to treat you so cold and distant.

Something’s goin on
Something goin’ on where did we go wrong
What happen to the love I used to get at home
You be on my mind used to be my dime
Used to spend talkin’ on the phone
But now that things have changed
I’m jumping in my Range
And I’m rollin out

Things changed so much that the only thing left to do is leave. They use to treat you one way but switched the relationship up. The love is not there anymore.


i analyzed this tell me what ya think

No comments:

Post a Comment