Tuesday, May 19, 2009

silly boy

Bottom of the night 2 you all..... as u can see this will be my first blog so be patient as i get into swing of things lol....today i had the pleasure of running into a boy because he was far from a man. Why is that when you ask a man to clarify the meaning of sum10 he says he gets on the defensive side? come on if you say sum10 be about it. A person is as is good as his word so why get mad at my question. so i tested his control and he all but threatened to kick my ass. Which brings me to this... Why is it when a man gets mad he wants to raise his voice or hands at a female? Your a man be that don't belittle your self to sum common riffraff type of person. All i can do is laugh at this dude but atleast he had the since 2 unfollow me on twitter. A real man needs no threaten a female to prove his point. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids............

No comments:

Post a Comment